Excellent trip – Lovely area, well selected vineyards and Aude was an excellent guide. Highly recommended and one if the highlights of our trip.
Villages and/or Wines of Alsace Private Half Day From Strasbourg
Tell Us What You Like, And We’ll Pick The Best
On this 4-hour tour of Alsace, we can mix and match as you please
Take advantage of our knowledge of the best spots
English-speaking, hand-picked, local expert guides
Click the Tabs for More Information
290€ per group (2 to 8 people)
Available year-round upon request
Not available: May 1, December 24, December 25, January 1
Half-day private tour, morning or afternoon.
Minimum 2 people, maximum 8
Pick-up from your centrally located Strasbourg hotel
- Wine tasting in 2 typical wineries if chosen
- English-speaking driver & guide
- Travel in recent, comfortable & fully equipped minivans
- Bottled water in the minivan
- Free WiFi access on board
- Personal insurance and expenses
- Meals and drinks
- Wine tasting fees
- Entrance fees to monuments, museums, attractions
- Gratuities for the driver/guide
Let Us Customise Your Alsace Experience
This private half day tour will take you to the neighboring villages and wine route that are located in the Alsace countryside. Depending on your choice, you will have the opportunity to visit some of the most traditional villages of the area like Obernai or Boersch.
If wine is more to your taste, then let us take you along the wine route to meet local passionate winemakers that will introduce you to the Alsace white wines. Or why not make the most out of your tour and combine a village visit with a wine tasting session.
Good to Know
- Tour requires minimum 2 passengers (adults) to operate
- Tour is operated in English, other languages on request
- Tour involves some walking, comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Tour is not recommended for persons with reduced mobility
- Tour is not wheelchair accessible
- Prices are per minivan (not per person)
- Our standard cancellation policy applies to this tour – you can read it here
Great wine tasting trip – A tour through beautiful country with a knowledgeable tour leader to visit wineries. Each winery had a range of tastings and a good discourse on the growing of the grape and the wine produced.
Great experience and a lovely guide – With our very nice guide Daniele, a very well mixed group of members and some amazing wines, this trip was totally worth it.
Don’t miss this tour!! – We had a great time on the Alsace wine route tour. Flo was very friendly, warm and entertaining! We all fell in love with the picturesque little villages along the way and of course the wine was spectacular!
Great morning winetasting – We had a great time visiting two wineries in a morning, as well as driving through the Alsace countryside and having some time to explore the small towns. Great guide too.
Wonderful Trip! – Our guide Bridgette and the tour was wonderful and a perfect amount of time (and wine)! We loved seeing little towns and sampling some of Alsace’s finest wines! Memories of a lifetime!
The Ophorus Difference
Contagious Enthusiasm – ‘We had the most terrific guide! Very knowledgeable and enthusiastic’ – Virginia B. (Delaware, US)
Flexibility – ‘The guides really took an interest in what WE wanted to do’ Paul C. (UK)
Area Locals – ‘He was so much more than a driver. He really added local color and local flavor.’ Daniel W. (Georgia, US)
Read more about the Ophorus experience.