GIVERNY GARDENS PRIVATE SHORE EXCURSION FROM ROUEN
Pick up and drop off at Rouen Cruise Port
Drive to the Gardens of Giverny and Visit Monet's House and Gardens
Tour Conducted by English speaking driver
560€ per group of 2 to 8 persons.
- If you want to share your tour with others, you can put it on Cruise Critic. Most of the time this gives good results. You must do this yourself as we are not accepted on their site as a professional business.
- Internal PA system with live commentaries and descriptions during driving time. Audible for everyone, wherever you are seated.
Departure time will depend on Cruise Ship timing – TBC at time of booking
5 Hours (approx.)
Hlaf Day Shore Excursion from Rouen.
Minimum 2, Maximum 8. Larger groups please contact us.
Shared trips are available to be booked by different groups of people. For a tour to be confirmed, we need a minimum booking of 2 people.
Pick up and drop off at Ship – Rouen Cruise Port
- Services of English speaking driver
- Small Group Private tour limited to 8 persons
- Itinerary can be customized
- Transportation in A/C vehicle
- Wifi onboard
- Bottled water
- Entrance fees or tasting fees unless mentioned
- Personal insurance & expenses
- Meals & Drinks
- Gratuities for the driver/guide
Please note that it will be possible for you to book the desired Giverny Gardens & House entrance fees adapted to this tour during the booking process.
Embark on a vibrant Private Shore Excursion from Rouen Port of Call to the famous Gardens of Giverny!
Departing from Rouen Cruise Port, this Normandy full day shared shore excursion will take you to the breathtaking village of Giverny where the house and Gardens of famous painter Claude Monet are located.
At first we will come and pick you up at your Cruise Ship in Rouen Port. Your driver will be waiting for you outside the terminal with a sign bearing the tour name and company logo. You will then be taken to your A/C minivan where it will be time for presentations and a recap of your day trip to come.
Your drive to the village of Giverny from Rouen port of call is of about 1 hour. Please note that all our vehicles are equipped with an internal P/A system that allows the driver to make commentaries during driving time. All our vehicles are also equipped with wi-fi so that you will be able to catch up with family and friends during this time.
On this day trip, reach Giverny village after your driving time. The village is one of the most famous in France as it features Monet’s house, one of the most famous 19th century impressionist painters of France. Upon arrival you will be taken by your guide to the entrance where your visit of Gardens and House of Claude Monet will begin. During your visit you will certainly admire the gorgeous lily ponds – covered with water lily – or the unique Japanese bridge.
After the visit we will drive back to Rouen Cruise Port and drop you off at your ship. This private tour can accommodate a maximum of 8 persons per minivan.
Please note that we do not include any tickets on the day of the tour. You must purchase your entrance tickets during the booking process as there are many different options of visit available. Depending on the tickets that you will have bought, your tour will cover different sites and entrances.
Good to Know
- English speaking tour.
- Minimum number of 2 participants applies.
- Prices are per group of 2 to 8 persons.
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible.
- Our standard cancellation policy applies to this tour – Read More Here.
Domaine de Versailles
Contagious Enthusiasm – ‘We had the most terrific guide! Very knowledgeable and enthusiastic’ – Virginia B. (Delaware, US)
Flexibility – ‘The guides really took an interest in what WE wanted to do’ Paul C. (UK)
Area Locals – ‘He was so much more than a driver. He really added local color and local flavor.’ Daniel W. (Georgia, US)
Read more about the Ophorus experience.