44€ per person
39€ per student (from 18 to 25 years old)
34€ per child (from 4 to 17 years old)
- Electric vehicle equipped with a GPS tablet-guide (the car’s GPS integrates a predefined route. You can simply follow it and stop either at the suggested stops or when you wish to do so. You can also steer away from the route before automatically coming back to it on demand)
- Car insurance
- Both petrol and electricity are included in the rates
- Personal insurance & expenses
- Meals & drinks
- Entrance fees to monuments or attractions
- Bank card pre-authorisation
38 Quai de Bacalan
33 000 Bordeaux
Please arrive at meeting point 10 minutes prior to departure time.
Visit UNESCO-listed Bordeaux at your own rhythm! At the wheel of your electric vehicle equipped with a GPS tablet-guide, discover the city’s most beautiful monuments but also the contemporary Bordeaux and the right bank of the river.
Explore Bordeaux, from the Place des Quinconces to the Grand Théâtre, from the Triangle d’Or to the Place de la Bourse, through the Porte Cailhau and the Grosse Cloche. Admire the facades of the 18th-century quays, the famous Chartrons wine merchant district, the Right Bank and its unique view on the “Port de la Lune”, but also the lively squares and side streets of Old Bordeaux where only this small electric vehicle can bring you. You will also see the contemporary Bordeaux with the Chaban-Delmas bridge, the Court of Justice and the spectacular French Magistrate School, and of course the new “Cité du Vin” wine museum.
Your electric vehicle is equipped with a storytelling multimedia tablet-guide. Its GPS will accompany you throughout this 15-kilometer tour so you don’t get lost in the side streets. Take your time! You are free to stop as and when you please.
Bring along some friends or your family for an even more enjoyable experience. You can book several vehicles and thanks to the “flotilla” mode, your vehicles can be connected and their position indicated on the tablet-guide.
Good to Know
- Tour requires minimum 2 passengers to operate
- At the time of purchase, please specify the number of cars you would like to hire together
- Tour is operated in English, French, German or Spanish
- Open to anybody over 21 years of age holding a European Union Driving Licence or an equivalent international licence for more than a year
- Young people under 21 and children over 15 kilos (33 lbs) are allowed as passengers
- Tall people of more than 6’1/4 (1,90m) may experience driving difficulties
- Child seats available
- You can park your car to walk down a pedestrian street or go for lunch
- The cars are not allowed on dual carriageways or motorways
- A bank card pre-authorisation of 800€ per vehicle, not debited, will be required on-site as a deposit
- The cars are insured against all risks. This insurance covers damage to the rented vehicle and to third-party vehicles, to people (including the driver) and third parties. medical assistance is included. Excesses and upper limits remain applicable
- The electric cars are automatic. The convertible cars have classic manual gearboxes
- Prices are per person
- Currency is in Euros
- Our standard cancellation policy applies to this tour — you can read about it here
The Ophorus Difference
Contagious Enthusiasm – ‘We had the most terrific guide! Very knowledgeable and enthusiastic’ – Virginia B. (Delaware, US)
Flexibility – ‘The guides really took an interest in what WE wanted to do’ Paul C. (UK)
Area Locals – ‘He was so much more than a driver. He really added local color and local flavor.’ Daniel W. (Georgia, US)
Read more about the Ophorus experience.