Following a particular wonderful day out with our guide Olivier, we would just like to comment on how pleasant he was. Not only was he very knowledgable but his easy going character made us enjoy his company and made the whole day a joyful and friendly outing.
Strasbourg Cheese & Wine Tasting Experience
Experience food and wine pairings and the secrets of cheese making
Taste the region’s most typical wines and beers
Savor 5 homemade French cheeses in this stylish, boutique restaurant and cheese lab
Hand-Picked Guides Only. English-Speaking, Local Experts
Click the Tabs for More Information
39€ Per person
From 05:30pm to 07:00pm
Every Wednesday & Friday
Shared Half Day Tour
Minimum 2, Maximum 8
Meet your hostess at :
19 Quai des Pêcheurs in Strasbourg
Walking distance to Cathedral
- Discover more about food and wine pairings and the secrets of cheese making
- Taste the region’s most typical wines and beers
- Savor 5 homemade French kinds of cheese in this stylish, boutique restaurant and cheese lab
- English-speaking, fun and informative local hostess
- Any tasting fees, entrance fees other than those mentioned on the program
- Personal insurance and expenses
Experience the Gastronomical Pleasures of France
Enjoy the best of France while in Strasbourg on this 1.5-hour cheese and wine tasting session. Meet in one of Strasbourg’s most unique neighborhoods and discover this cozy, stylish café, also a cheese lab! In a fun & informative atmosphere, come and savor 5 AOC kinds of cheese from Alsace that will be complemented by five French wines and beers. Here, indulge in a wine and cheese session and experience a wide range of flavors, aromas and characteristics, and interesting food and wine pairings. Of course, your cheese tasting will also include delicious local bread! Your chance to meet a local, well-traveled gourmet, passionate about her job and her products. An experience that is not to be missed whilst in Strasbourg!
Good to Know
- Minimum number of 2 participants applies for all tours
- Minimum age required to drink alcohol is 18 years old
- Children under 4 years old are not allowed on the tour
- Price is 39 euros per person (adult and child)
Juices are offered to the children and persons who do not want to drink alcohol
- English speaking tour
- This tour is wheelchair accessible
- This tour is not recommended for persons with dietary restrictions
- The cancellation policy that applies to this tour is the following : 100% refundable (except booking fees) up to 30 hours before the beginning of the activity, no refund 30 hours and less before the start of the experience.
Excellent trip – Lovely area, well selected vineyards and Aude was an excellent guide. Highly recommended and one if the highlights of our trip.
Great wine tasting trip – A tour through beautiful country with a knowledgeable tour leader to visit wineries. Each winery had a range of tastings and a good discourse on the growing of the grape and the wine produced.
Great experience and a lovely guide – With our very nice guide Daniele, a very well mixed group of members and some amazing wines, this trip was totally worth it.
Don’t miss this tour!! – We had a great time on the Alsace wine route tour. Flo was very friendly, warm and entertaining! We all fell in love with the picturesque little villages along the way and of course the wine was spectacular!
Great morning winetasting – We had a great time visiting two wineries in a morning, as well as driving through the Alsace countryside and having some time to explore the small towns. Great guide too.
Wonderful Trip! – Our guide Bridgette and the tour was wonderful and a perfect amount of time (and wine)! We loved seeing little towns and sampling some of Alsace’s finest wines! Memories of a lifetime!
The Ophorus Difference
Contagious Enthusiasm – ‘We had the most terrific guide! Very knowledgeable and enthusiastic’ – Virginia B. (Delaware, US)
Flexibility – ‘The guides really took an interest in what WE wanted to do’ Paul C. (UK)
Area Locals – ‘He was so much more than a driver. He really added local color and local flavor.’ Daniel W. (Georgia, US)
Read more about the Ophorus experience.