Sete Private Gourmet Walking Tour
Taste the Freshest, Regional Produce in Traditional Sete
Visit Lively Food Markets and Get a Flavor of Sete
Wander Through the Historic Village and See the Points of Interest
Meet Passionate Merchants and Discover New Ingredients
Hand-Picked Guides Only. English-Speaking, Local Experts
Click the Tabs for More Information
360€ Per Group
From Tuesday to Saturday
All year round except May 1st, Dec. 25th, Jan. 1st.
Private Culinary Tour.
Minimum 2, Maximum 8.
Meeting point will be advised at time of booking.
- Pick up at your hotel in Sete
- Gourmet walking tour in Sete
- Tastings in several shops, market
- English speaking culinary guide
- Entrance fees
- Personal expenses & insurance
Sample Local Delicacies on a Walking Tour Through Historical Sete
Today, depart for an intimate and unique gourmet walking tour of Sete. Discover this beautiful town of southern France as you stroll the streets along the canals, past historical buildings and reach the historical city center. Coined the southern Venice of France, join your English speaking host for an intimate and highly recommended activity that will take you on the walking tour of Sète. Here, you will sample some of the most delicious local specialties meeting passionate merchants, getting historical and cultural tips, and who will educate your palate with their fresh produce. The visit will include delights such as pastry and chocolate, fine foods, cheeses and wines. Your culinary adventure will also take you to “les Halles” the harbor’s colorful and authentic fish and seafood market. Unfortunately, due to very uneven grounds this tour is not wheelchair accessible.
Good to Know
- This activity is subject to availability at time of booking
- Tour involves some walking, comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Tour can be organized as a shore excursion, contact us
- This tour is not recommended for persons with reduced mobility
- Prices are in Euro
- Price is for small groups of 2 to 8 persons
- For larger groups please contact us
- Possible languages: English
- Our standard cancellation policy applies to this tour – Read More Here.
The Ophorus Difference
Contagious Enthusiasm – ‘We had the most terrific guide! Very knowledgeable and enthusiastic’ – Virginia B. (Delaware, US)
Flexibility – ‘The guides really took an interest in what WE wanted to do’ Paul C. (UK)
Area Locals – ‘He was so much more than a driver. He really added local color and local flavor.’ Daniel W. (Georgia, US)
Read more about the Ophorus experience.