Fantastic fun – Wonderful! everyone should experience it because there is no words to explain &our guide was very good educative fun co-operative.
PIC SAINT LOUP HALF DAY WINE TOUR
Explore Stunning French Wineries
Discover two carefully selected wineries
Indulge yourself in fabulous tasting sessions of delicious wines
Participate in a wine workshop
Hand-Picked Guides Only. English-Speaking, Local Experts
Click the Tabs for More Information
65€ Per Person
2:00pm to 5:30pm
Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday
From March 2020 to December 2020
Shared Wine Tour.
Minimum 2, Maximum 8.
Esplanade de l’Europe
- Wine tasting in 2 wineries
- Wine tasting fees
- English-speaking driver/guide
- Travel in comfortable & fully equipped minivans
- Personal insurance & expenses
- Meals and drinks unless mentioned
- Gratuities for the driver/guide
Good to Know
- Maximum 8 persons per tour
- Tour requires minimum 2 passengers (adults) to operate
- Chateau visits are not private
- Tour is operated in English unless otherwise stated
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible
- Not suitable for infants under age of 4
- Prices are per person
- Our standard cancellation policy applies to this tour – Read More Here.
Very informative and relaxed tour – Our guide was great and gave us ample time to tour and relax. She was very knowledgeable and stayed on time.
Efficient and knowledgeable – Friendly, knowledgeable and efficiently organised. We loved the fact that Alain, our guide, was as excited about visiting the estates as we were. We have used them twice already and will certainly do so again.
Loved every minute of it! – We had a wonderful guide Delphine. She took very good care of us! It was great!
The Ophorus Difference
Contagious Enthusiasm – ‘We had the most terrific guide! Very knowledgeable and enthusiastic’ – Virginia B. (Delaware, US)
Flexibility – ‘The guides really took an interest in what WE wanted to do’ Paul C. (UK)
Area Locals – ‘He was so much more than a driver. He really added local color and local flavor.’ Daniel W. (Georgia, US)
Read more about the Ophorus experience.