Fantastic fun – Wonderful! everyone should experience it because there is no words to explain &our guide was very good educative fun co-operative.
OYSTER AND WINE TASTING HALF DAY TOUR
Enjoy A Real Taste Mediterranean Specialties
Visit an oyster farm and taste fresh oysters
Visit & wine tasting in a magnificent winery
Hand-Picked Guides Only. English-Speaking, Local Experts
Click the Tabs for More Information
69€ Per Person
Tuesdays and Thursdays
2:00pm to 5:30pm
9:30am to 1:00pm
From March to December 2020
Shared Wine Tour.
Minimum 2, Maximum 8.
Esplanade de l’Europe in Montpellier
- Visit of an oyster farm and tasting of fresh oysters
- Visit & wine tasting in a winery
- English-speaking driver/guide
- Travel in comfortable & fully equipped minivans
- Personal insurance & expenses
- Meals and drinks unless mentioned
- Gratuities for the driver/guide
Good to Know
- Maximum 8 persons per tour.
- Tour requires minimum 2 passengers (adults) to operate.
- Chateau visits are not private.
- Tour is operated in English unless otherwise stated.
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible.
- Not suitable for infants under age of 4.
- Children aged 4 – 12 years: half price.
- Prices are per person.
- Currency is in Euro.
- Our standard cancellation policy applies to this tour – Read More Here.
Very informative and relaxed tour – Our guide was great and gave us ample time to tour and relax. She was very knowledgeable and stayed on time.
Efficient and knowledgeable – Friendly, knowledgeable and efficiently organised. We loved the fact that Alain, our guide, was as excited about visiting the estates as we were. We have used them twice already and will certainly do so again.
Loved every minute of it! – We had a wonderful guide Delphine. She took very good care of us! It was great!
The Ophorus Difference
Contagious Enthusiasm – ‘We had the most terrific guide! Very knowledgeable and enthusiastic’ – Virginia B. (Delaware, US)
Flexibility – ‘The guides really took an interest in what WE wanted to do’ Paul C. (UK)
Area Locals – ‘He was so much more than a driver. He really added local color and local flavor.’ Daniel W. (Georgia, US)
Read more about the Ophorus experience.