Fantastic fun – Wonderful! everyone should experience it because there is no words to explain &our guide was very good educative fun co-operative.
Lavender Tour Half Day from Aix
Experience the Sights and Scents of Provence’s Lavender Fields
Witness the Beauty of Provence’s Iconic Lavender Prairies in Bloom
Stop at a Local Lavender Farmer’s Workshop and Shop Lavender Products
Learn About the Cultivation, Distillation, and Production of Lavender
Visit the L’Occitane Cosmetics Factory
Hand-Picked Guides Only. English-Speaking, Local Experts
Click the Tabs for More Information
Price: 65€ Per Person
Morning Tour: 9:00am to 1:00pm
Afternoon Tour: 2:00pm to 6:00pm
Daily from June 10th to July 18th 2019
Shared Sightseeing Tour.
Minimum 2, Maximum 8
In front of Aix en Provence Tourism Office – 300 Av. Giuseppe Verdi, 13100 Aix-en-Provence
- Centrally located meeting point
- Many photo stops along the Lavender fields
- Services of an English speaking driver/guide
- Stop at a Lavender Farm and shop for oil, honey and lavender
- Meals, drinks
- Entrance fees to monuments, museums or attractions unless specified in program
- Personal insurance and expenses
- Gratuities for the guide
Discover the Industry Surrounding the Iconic Lavender Fields of Provence
> Wander through the lavender fields around Valensole plateau
> Photo opportunities in the lavender fields
> Visit a traditional levender distillery shop
Good to Know
- Tour requires minimum 2 passengers (adults) to operate.
- Maximum 8 passengers per tour.
- Tour is operated in English.
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible.
- Prices are per person.
- Currency is in Euro.
- Our standard cancellation policy applies to this tour – Read More Here.
Very informative and relaxed tour – Our guide was great and gave us ample time to tour and relax. She was very knowledgeable and stayed on time.
Efficient and knowledgeable – Friendly, knowledgeable and efficiently organised. We loved the fact that Alain, our guide, was as excited about visiting the estates as we were. We have used them twice already and will certainly do so again.
Loved every minute of it! – We had a wonderful guide Delphine. She took very good care of us! It was great!
The Ophorus Difference
Contagious Enthusiasm – ‘We had the most terrific guide! Very knowledgeable and enthusiastic’ – Virginia B. (Delaware, US)
Flexibility – ‘The guides really took an interest in what WE wanted to do’ Paul C. (UK)
Area Locals – ‘He was so much more than a driver. He really added local color and local flavor.’ Daniel W. (Georgia, US)
Read more about the Ophorus experience.