Fantastic fun – Wonderful! everyone should experience it because there is no words to explain &our guide was very good educative fun co-operative.
Experience the Sights and Scents of Provence's Lavender Fields
Witness the Beauty of Provence’s Iconic Lavender Prairies in Bloom
Great Photo Opportunities in The Lavender Fields
Discover The Beautiful Village of Le Moustier
Hand-Picked Guides Only. English-Speaking, Local Experts
110€ Per Person
55€ per child (ages 4-12)
Full Day Tour
From 9.00am to 6.00pm
Daily From June 8th to July 19th 2019
Shared Sightseeing Tour.
Minimum 2, Maximum 8.
Meeting point in front of the Aix en Provence tourism office located 300 Av. Giuseppe Verdi, 13100 Aix-en-Provence
- Full day tour with an English speaking local guide
- Discover the village of Le Moustier
- Small group tour of maximum 8 persons
- Transportation in A/C minivan
- Meals & Drinks unless specified
- Entrance fees to monuments and museums
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Gratuities for the driver/guide
Discover the Industry and Culture Surrounding the Lavender Fields of Provence
> Wander through the lavender fields around Valensole plateau
> Follow your guide as you stroll through a Provençal market
> Admire the breathtaking Verdon canyon
Good to Know
- Tour requires minimum 2 passengers (adults) to operate
- Tour is operated in English
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible
- Prices are per person
- Currency is in Euro
- Our standard cancellation policy applies to this tour – Read More Here.
Very informative and relaxed tour – Our guide was great and gave us ample time to tour and relax. She was very knowledgeable and stayed on time.
Efficient and knowledgeable – Friendly, knowledgeable and efficiently organised. We loved the fact that Alain, our guide, was as excited about visiting the estates as we were. We have used them twice already and will certainly do so again.
Loved every minute of it! – We had a wonderful guide Delphine. She took very good care of us! It was great!
The Ophorus Difference
Contagious Enthusiasm – ‘We had the most terrific guide! Very knowledgeable and enthusiastic’ – Virginia B. (Delaware, US)
Flexibility – ‘The guides really took an interest in what WE wanted to do’ Paul C. (UK)
Area Locals – ‘He was so much more than a driver. He really added local color and local flavor.’ Daniel W. (Georgia, US)
Read more about the Ophorus experience.