Giverny Gardens & Honfleur Visit Shore Excursion From Le Havre / Honfleur
Pick up and drop off at Le Havre or Honfleur Cruise Ports
Visit Monet's House & Gardens in Giverny
Tour Conducted by English speaking driver
145€ per person.
- Internal PA system with live commentaries and descriptions during driving time. Audible for everyone, wherever you are seated.
Departure time will depend on Cruise Ship timing – TBC at time of booking.
9 Hours (approx.)
Full Day Shared Shore Excursion.
Minimum 2, Maximum 8. Larger groups please contact us.
Shared trips are available to be booked by different groups of people. For a tour to be confirmed, we need a minimum booking of 2 people.
Pick up and drop off at Ship – Le Havre or Honfleur Ports of Call
- Services of English speaking driver
- Small Group shared tour limited to 8 persons
- Transportation to Giverny and visit depending on tickets purchased
- Short walking tour in Honfleur
- Transportation in A/C vehicle
- Wifi on board
- Entrance fees to monuments or attractions
- Meals, drinks unless mentioned in the program
- Personal insurance and expenses
- Gratuities for the driver/guide
* Please Note: that it will be possible for you to book the desired Giverny Gardens & House entrance fees adapted to this tour during the booking process.
Embark on a vibrant Shore Excursion from Le Havre or Honfleur Port of Call to the famous Gardens of Giverny followed by a tour of Honfleur town!
Departing from Le Havre or Honfleur Cruise Ports, this Normandy full day private shore excursion will take you to the breathtaking village of Giverny where the house and Gardens of famous painter Claude Monet are located. Then upon our return we will stop in the picturesque small town of Honfleur for a short walking tour and time for personal discovery.
At first we will come and pick you up at your Cruise Ship in Le Havre Port or Honfleur Port. Your driver will be waiting for you outside the terminal with a sign bearing the lead travelers name. You will then be taken to your A/C minivan where it will be time for presentations and a recap of your day trip to come.
Your drive to the village of Giverny from Le Havre or Honfleur ports of call is of about 1 1/2 to 2 hours. Please note that all our vehicles are equipped with an internal P/A system that allows the driver to make commentaries during driving time. All our vehicles are also equipped with wi-fi so that you will be able to catch up with family and friends during this time.
On this day trip, reach Giverny village after your driving time. The village is one of the most famous in France as it features Monet’s house, one of the most famous 19th century impressionist painters of France. Upon arrival you will be taken by your guide to the entrance where your visit of Gardens and House of Claude Monet will begin. During your visit you will certainly admire the gorgeous lily ponds – covered with water lily – or the unique Japanese bridge.
After the visit and some time for lunch, start your way back to Le Havre or Honfleur ports of call. On the way back, we will make a stop in colorful Honfleur, one of the prettiest small harbor towns of France. Follow a short walking tour in town to get your bearing and let yourself be transported by the beauty and simplicity of Honfleur as you stroll through its small cobbled stone streets dotted with Art & Artisans shops – a real treat!
After the visit we will drop you off at your ship. This private tour can accommodate a maximum of 8 persons per minivan. The tour is fully customizable depending on your wishes. If you would like to add a visit that is missing from this description, do not hesitate to let us know!
Please note that we do not include any tickets on the day of the tour. You must purchase your entrance tickets during the booking process as there are many different options of visit available. Depending on the tickets that you will have bought, your tour will cover different sites and entrances.
Good to Know
- Instant booking confirmation
- English speaking tour.
- Minimum number of 2 participants applies.
- If minimum number is not reached we will offer to reschedule or refund your tour
- Prices are per group of 2 to 8 persons maximum.
- Our standard cancellation policy applies to this tour – Read More Here.