Carcassonne Half Day Trip Shore Excursion From Sète Cruise Port
Explore the Famous Castle & Ramparts of Carcassonne
Visit Other Landmarks Such As the Basilica of Saint Nazaire
Hand-Picked Guides Only. English-Speaking, Local Experts
Click the Tabs for More Information
600€ Per Group 2 – 7 persons
- If you want to share your tour with others, you can put it on Cruise Critic. Most of the time this gives good results. You must do this yourself as we are not accepted on their site as a professional business.
From March to November
5 Hours (approx.)
Half Day Shore Excursion
Minimum 2, Maximum 7.
Pick up and drop off at your cruise ship located in Sete
- Pick up and drop off at your cruise ship located in Sète
- Walking tour of Carcassonne
- English speaking guide
- A/C minivan
- Entrance fees
- Meals and drinks
- Personal expenses & insurance
Capture The Best Of Carcassonne on this Half Day Private Shore Excursion from Sète
Carcassonne looks like some fairy-tale medieval city. Bathed in late-afternoon sunshine and highlighted by dark clouds, La Cité, as the old walled city is known, is truly breathtaking. The visit of the Basilica with its outstanding stained-glass windows is a must. Depart from Sète and discover the largest fortified town of Europe with your own personal English speaking driver.
Good to Know
- This activity is subject to availability at time of booking
- Tour involves some walking, comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- This tour is not recommended for persons with reduced mobility
- Price is for small groups of 2 to 7 persons
- For larger groups please contact us
- Possible languages: English
- Our standard cancellation policy applies to this tour – Read More Here.
The Ophorus Difference
Contagious Enthusiasm – ‘We had the most terrific guide! Very knowledgeable and enthusiastic’ – Virginia B. (Delaware, US)
Flexibility – ‘The guides really took an interest in what WE wanted to do’ Paul C. (UK)
Area Locals – ‘He was so much more than a driver. He really added local color and local flavor.’ Daniel W. (Georgia, US)
Read more about the Ophorus experience.