Excellent trip – Lovely area, well selected vineyards and Aude was an excellent guide. Highly recommended and one if the highlights of our trip.
Excursion from Strasbourg to Nearby German Spa Town
Explore the Charming Elegance of Baden Baden
Tastings of Local Delicacies such as Black Forest Cake
Hand-Picked Guides Only. English-Speaking, Local Experts
75.00€ Per Person
37.50€ per child (ages 4-12)
9:00am to 1:00pm- Tuesday & Friday
2:00pm to 6:00pm – Thursday & Sunday
Available From 2 May to 31 October 2019
Shared Half Day Tour.
Minimum 2, Maximum 8. Larger groups please contact us.
Shared trips are available to be booked by different groups of people. For a tour to be confirmed, we need a minimum booking of 2 people.
In front of Strasbourg Tourism Office
17 Place de la Cathédrale, 67000 Strasbourg
1. All entrance fees, tasting fees & activities mentioned are included
2. Guided walking tour of Baden Baden
3. Cake and Coffee stop – including one piece of cake per person and a hot or cold drink
4. English speaking driver guide
5. Travel in recent, comfortable and fully equipped minivans
6. Bottles of water in the minivan
7. Free Wifi access on board
1. Meals, drinks unless specified
2. Any entrance fees to monuments, museums unless mentioned
3. Personal insurance and expenses
4. Gratuities for the guide
See for Yourself What Makes Baden Baden so Popular with the Rich & Famous
Depart for the spa town of Baden Baden nestled at the foot of the black forest. The city has attracted royalty, the rich and celebrities over the centuries. Follow your guide and discover the numerous architectural splendors and magnificent villas that are lined along the Lichtentaler Allee. After your visit, enjoy a delicious stop in one of the most famous cafés of the town to savor traditional pastries such as world renowned Black Forest cake. Your tasting will be accompanied by one hot beverage per person.
Good to Know
- Tours of 2 to 8 persons maximum, larger groups please contact us.
- Minimum number of 2 participants applies.
- English tour.
- All entrance fees, tasting fees & activities mentioned are included.
- Prices are per person.
- Our standard cancellation policy applies to this tour – Read More Here.
Great wine tasting trip – A tour through beautiful country with a knowledgeable tour leader to visit wineries. Each winery had a range of tastings and a good discourse on the growing of the grape and the wine produced.
Great experience and a lovely guide – With our very nice guide Daniele, a very well mixed group of members and some amazing wines, this trip was totally worth it.
Don’t miss this tour!! – We had a great time on the Alsace wine route tour. Flo was very friendly, warm and entertaining! We all fell in love with the picturesque little villages along the way and of course the wine was spectacular!
Great morning winetasting – We had a great time visiting two wineries in a morning, as well as driving through the Alsace countryside and having some time to explore the small towns. Great guide too.
Wonderful Trip! – Our guide Bridgette and the tour was wonderful and a perfect amount of time (and wine)! We loved seeing little towns and sampling some of Alsace’s finest wines! Memories of a lifetime!
The Ophorus Difference
Contagious Enthusiasm – ‘We had the most terrific guide! Very knowledgeable and enthusiastic’ – Virginia B. (Delaware, US)
Flexibility – ‘The guides really took an interest in what WE wanted to do’ Paul C. (UK)
Area Locals – ‘He was so much more than a driver. He really added local color and local flavor.’ Daniel W. (Georgia, US)
Read more about the Ophorus experience.