Since 2005, we organize small group day tours or multi day tours that depart from all the major cities in France. Bask in the history of preserved medieval cities, picturesque alpine villages, vineyards producing the most famous wine in the world or sunny Mediterranean beaches. Visit the french countryside, admire the most famous unesco world heritage sites or why not head to must see destinations such as the Normandy landing beaches.
Our day trips in France can either be designed as private group tours only for you and your party or can be experienced with other travelers on a shared tour basis. For all our small group private tours in France our travel specialists will craft the best possible program and include all the major attractions of the region you visit. All our private tours include hotel pick up and return. Our private day trips take place on board recent and fully equipped A/C vehicles and are conducted by Expert Tour Guides that speak impeccable English. Private tours can also be conducted in other languages on request.
For all our small group shared tours in France, we have organized centrally located pick up points in all the major cities where the tours depart from. On these small group shared day trips you will be picked up by your driver/guide and taken to the most famous attractions in the region of visit. Most of our shared tours in France include all visits and entrance fees as well as wine tasting fees in the wine regions.
Departing from all the major cities of France, our day tours have been designed by travel specialists whose expertise helps you discover the most famous sites our country has to offer. France has something to offer every traveler. We also offer the option of alternative day tours, so whether you want to explore the most popular attractions or travel off the beaten track the choice is yours. The most famous monuments that you can visit with us include the Eiffel Tower, the Palace of Versailles and its hall of mirrors, Fontainebleau castle. All these attractions are easily organized on a day trip from Paris. Another very exciting destination is Normandy, located not far from Paris and where it is possible to visit Mont Saint Michel, Omaha beach, the American Cemetery in Colleville sur Mer, the Pointe du Hoc and also the Caen Memorial.
Concerning our private and shared day trips in France, they are all Conducted by experienced English speaking driver guides. These guided tours take place on board comfortable and modern vans for small groups that generally never exceed 19 persons. Our small groups cut waiting time so you have more time to enjoy your trip! Enjoy the personalized service of very low guest to guide ratio. That’s more time to ask questions and to take advantage of a wealth of local knowledge. Our day tours can either be experienced with other travelers on a shared basis or we can also design a private tour only for you and your party.
We offer Day Trips & Tours departing from the following cities in France :
- Paris: the Eiffel Tower, the Palace of Versailles, Chateau de Fontainbleau
- Reims: Exclusive Private tours & accessible shared tours in the Champagne Wine region,
- Strasbourg & Colmar: private and shared tours all over Alsace
- Beaune & Dijon: for a great selection of Burgundy Wine Tours
- Aix en Provence: as a great base location for all our Provence sightseeing and Wine Tours
- Nice: as a perfect departure town for attractions located in the French Riviera including Monaco
- Toulouse: for day tours & trips in the Languedoc including Carcassonne and Lourdes.
- Sarlat: Visit Caves & Castles of the Dordogne such as Lascaux IV and Beynac
- Bordeaux: for the best private and shared wine tours in France
- Tours & Amboise: for a romantic getaway in the Loire Valley to Chambord and Chenonceau
- Bayeux: to easily access Normandy D-DAY landing beaches sites and Mont Saint Michel