Departure from Colmar
From April to October included
1: From 09:00 to 13:00 / 2: From 14:00 to 18:00
1: 04:00 / 2: 04:00
At first sight, the Alsatian Wine Route offers a true picture-postcard image; fresh vines climbing to the forests of the Vosges, ruins of castles dating back to the Middle Ages, villages with old ramparts that only protect the happiness of the flowered lanes, hospitable winstubs, lively cellars. But it also pictures ancient abodes, Romanesque churches or fountains generously left by the Renaissance.
Renowned for its aromatic white wines, the region is ideally suited with a dry and sunny climate, complex geology, favorable soils and excellent exposure. During this half day tour you will wine taste in 2 wineries so as to find out all there is to know about the 7 different types of Alsace wines.
The Colmar wine region is on your program for this half day tour. Departing from the Alsatian wine capital, the tour will take you to quaint small villages such as Eguisheim, Pfaffenheim, Rouffach or Turckheim. In the villages, meet the wine makers who will explain the expertise needed behind wine making. The visits end with the tasting of several wines that have been carefully chosen so that you may have a good idea of the range of wines produced in Alsace.
Inclusions / Exclusions
1. English speaking driver guide
2. Travel in recent and comfortable minivans
3. Visit and tasting in 2 wineries
4. Tasting fees included
5. Discover local villages
6. Bottled water in the vehicle
7 . Free Wifi access on board
1. Personal insurance and expenses
2. Meals and drinks
3. Entrance fees
5. Gratuities for the driver/guide
Pick up information
Hotel pick up not available
Tour returns to original departure point
- Small group tour of 8 passengers maximum
- Tour is operated in English unless otherwise stated
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible
- Tour requires minimum 2 passengers (adults) to operate
- Winery visits are not private.
- Prices are listed as a guide only
- Tour not suitable for infants under age of 4
- Children aged 4 - 12 years: half price
- Prices are per person
- Currency is in Euro
Possible languages: English